Join us in the upcoming seminar on GIS for Transport and Utilities where you will learn how Geospatial technology can play an integral role in complete utilities lifecycle – from planning and design, asset management, operational awareness, field mobility, and client services as well as maintenance.
In addition, you will learn how utility companies can integrate information from sensors, meters, pipes and other assets of interest as well as validating their customer information and ensuring coverage in the right areas through constant monitoring of their infrastructure.
Who should attend the Seminar?
- Electricity Transmission, Distribution and supply Companies;
- Water service Providers involved in Supply & Maintenance of Sewerage Systems;
- Utility Ministries, Departments, Agencies and Regulatory Authorities;
- Energy Sector involved in Distributing and Managing Oil and Gas
- ICT personnel& Asset Managers.
- Spatial Workflows and Utility System Integration using ArcFM UT.
- Real time Prediction of future demands using satellite Imagery
- Simplifying Utility Workflows Using GeoMedia Smart Client;
- The power of GPS in Volume data Management;
- Training and Capacity Development.
Registration and participation in this event is free. To register for the seminar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org