Oakar Services and AED-SICAD, a world leader in high-end geo-information systems for the utilities segment, invite you to a workshop where you will learn how your utility company can leverage the UT for ArcGIS product suite of utility GIS solutions. Presentations will cover UT solutions for Network Asset Management; WebApps for enabling utilities business processes; mobile use of geo data; and integration with other IT systems (e.g. Billing Systems; SCADA; Document Management System – DMS; Enterprise Resource Planning – ERP; Customer Relation Management – CRM; and Network Calculation Software – NCS).
Who should attend the Workshop?
Technical & Commercial Managers, Billing Managers, Heads of Technical Services, ICT Managers, GIS Managers and Analysts, Network Planning Managers & Engineers working in:
- Electricity Generation, Transmission and Distribution Companies
- Water & Sewerage Companies
- Ministries, Government Departments and Agencies and Regulatory Bodies in charge of Utilities
Why should you attend?
By attending this workshop you will learn and see global case studies in the application of UT for ArcGIS solutions in:
- Network Asset Management and documentation;
- Business process enablement using geo WebApps;
- Getting your GIS into the field through mobile GIS clients; and
- Integrating your GIS with other IT systems.
How to participate in the seminar?
Participation in the workshop is by invitation only. To register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but not later than 28th August 2017.