2. What products are offered by Spectra Precision?
Spectra Precision offers a complete product portfolio focusing on the specific needs of the mainstream surveying and construction markets. The Spectra Precision portfolio includes: Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receivers; Mechanical and robotic total stations; Theodolites; Autolevels and Digital Levels; Data collection hardware; Field and office software; Construction lasers; and Survey equipment accessories.
3. Is it possible to have a demonstration of the equipment before I purchase?
Yes, we usually carry out a demonstration of the desired equipment at our offices or at the client site.
4. What after sales services are offered after purchase of Spectra Precision equipment?
The following are the after sales services offered;
- Installation and configuration
- We provide technical support whenever any problem regarding the usage of both the software and hardware or functionality hitch arises. We take responsibility for any manufacturer faults that arise within the warranty period. We provide technical support through email, telephone support or client visits. Upon warranty expiration, we provide similar technical support but at negotiated rates.
- Software and Hardware Maintenance: We provide hardware and software upgrades that include new modules released and reconfiguration during the warranty period. We also provide similar hardware and software maintenance upon warranty expiry but at an agreed cost.
5. What type of GNSS equipment are offered by Spectra Precision?
Spectra Precision offers a wide range of multi-constellation and multi-frequency GNSS receivers that provides you with extended scalability and versatility from any type of GIS or surveying job.
6. What type of Total Stations are offered by Spectra Precision?
Spectra Precision offers a wide range of Total stations coming in two models, the Nikon and the Focus models. You can choose from accuracies of 1’’ to 5’’. Our total stations can be used in prism or reflectorless measurement modes.
7. What type of handheld GPS are offered by Spectra Precision?
Spectra Precision offers MobileMapper 50 handheld GPS which is a device that runs on Android operating system, enables you achieve an accuracy of less than 2m, provides you with full access to google imagery services and is offered at a very competitive price point.
8. What type of Levels are offered by Spectra Precision?
Spectra Precision offers Nikon and Focus branded automatic levels and digital levels. The levels come in a variety of magnification levels from 20x to 34x. In addition, Spectra Precision provides a digital level the DL15.
9. Can Spectra Precision GNSS receivers be used with a Continuously Operating Reference Station (CORS)
Spectra Precision offers bundled solutions for use with a CORS. This includes a GNSS receiver, data logger, processing software, accessories and training.
10. Why should you buy from Oakar Services?
- Spectra Precision is a brand, and a registered trademark of Trimble;
- OSL has immense experience having been in the industry for 18 years;
- We offer Excellent Technical Support;
- We have Extended Equipment Warranty; and
- We offer Excellent Training Opportunities.