1.What is Carlson Software?
Founded in 1983, Carlson Software specializes in CAD design software, field data collection, and machine control products for the land surveying, civil engineering, construction, and mining industries worldwide, providing one-source technology solutions from data collection to design to construction. Carlson Software’s renowned dedication to customer service is unique in the industry.
2.What is Carlson Survey?
Carlson Survey is Computer Aided Drafting software specifically designed for survey work computations, drawings and plotting. It is one the Carlson Solution tiers which include; Carlson Civil & Hydro, Carlson Mining, Carlson Construction, Carlson GIS, Carlson Machine Control and Carlson Data Collection.
3.Which licensing levels are available for Carlson?
Carlson Software support three retail licensing modes;
- Regular standalone license; the user is issued a serial number containing a license to run one or more modules of Carlson application. This authorizes user to install and register software on one machine and one machine only.
- Network license; licenses are loaded into the license server and software is installed locally on the workstations with a network serial number instructing software to look for the license on the network server. License is not tied to a particular machine
- Hardware lock license; the physical hardware USB key is plugged in to the computer in order for the computer to be able to use software. It can be used in a single machine at each time.
4.How do I place an order for Carlson Survey Software?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org formal quotation on any of our products.
5.Is it possible to have a demonstration of the software before I purchase?
Yes, we usually carry out a demonstration of the software at our offices or at the client site.
6.What after sales services are offered after purchase of Carlson Software?
The following are the after sales services offered;
- Installation and configuration: We perform software installation and licensing once we deliver the software to the client. We also provide a detailed description manual regarding installation, configuration and licensing of the software delivered to the client.
- We offer training on the software; the training is designed to help users familiarize themselves with the software acquired.
- Technical support: We provide technical support whenever any problem regarding the usage of both the software functionality hitch arises. We take responsibility for any manufacturer faults that arise within the warranty period. We provide technical support through email, telephone support or client visits. Upon warranty expiration, we provide similar technical support but at negotiated rates.
- Software Maintenance: We provide software upgrades that include new modules released and reconfiguration during the warranty period.