- What is Hexagon’s Safety, Infrastructure & Geospatial division (SIG)?
Hexagon’s Safety, Infrastructure & Geospatial division provides solutions that improve the resilience and sustainability of critical services and infrastructure by transforming complex data about people, places, and assets into meaningful information and capabilities for better, faster decision-making.
- What does Safety, Infrastructure & Geospatial division (SIG) provide?
Hexagon Geospatial technology provides you the platform to design, develop, and deliver solutions that solve complex real-world challenges. The products are categorized into the following:
- GIS, imagery analysis, and data management;
- Government, transportation and defense solutions;
- Geospatial platforms;
- Utility GIS;
- Outage management system; and
- Public safety platform
- What is GIS, imagery analysis and data management category?
This category provides industry-leading GIS, remote sensing, photogrammetry and data management software products that are used across the world to collect, process, manage and deliver location intelligence to a variety of users. These offerings include GeoMedia, ERDAS Imagine, ImageStation, ERDAS Apollo, GeoMedia, Geospatial Portal and Geospatial SDI, Geocompresser and ECW Compression, PRO600, and GeoMedia Smart Client.
- What does the Collaboration category entail?
Hexagon’s collaboration solutions enable organizations, cities and regions to easily share and act on data in a secure environment to support daily operations and major incidents. This includes HxGN Connect.
- What is Geospatial platforms?
Geospatial platforms provide tools for building real-time situational awareness applications and interactive dashboards. This includes M.App Enterprise, LuciadRIA, LuciadLightspeed, LuciadFusion, LuciadCPillar, Google Maps Platform.
- What industries do Hexagon’s Safety, Infrastructure & Geospatial division products provide solutions for?
Hexagon Geospatial products complement a variety of different industries including Agriculture; Aerospace; Automotive; Buildings; Mining; Local Governments; Utilities and communications; Infrastructure; and Mapping and geospatial content; Education and research; Engineering services; Forestry; Oil and gas, Surveying and Transportation.
- If I acquire Hexagon Geospatial software, how will I ensure that I have the most up-to-date version of my software?
Hexagon Geospatial offers a software maintenance program on a yearly subscription basis. By being current on software maintenance, you will be entitled to automatic software upgrades and technical support.
How do I place an order for Hexagon Geospatial products?
To place an order, please contact us on email@example.com or phone at +254 20 2715276 for a formal quotation on any of our products.