Carlson GeoTech is designed for geotechnicians, civil engineers, and construction professionals. It provides the ability to import borehole data for analyzing subsurface conditions and materials. It models all core samples, producing a detailed, easy-to-read report for drill logs, cross sections and plan view.
Key features include:
- Input, label and edit drillhole log data with strata elevation, depth and attribute data;
- Draw Geologic Columns and fence diagrams;
- Draw Isopach Maps for strata thickness, elevation or attributes;
- Draw and model Strata Surfaces with linkage to Carlson Civil and Construction for strata quantities; and
- Annotate plan view drillhole location maps.