Designed for use by surveyors, civil engineers, and contractors. Precision 3D Topo allows users to import survey data, points, polylines, surfaces, point clouds, both traditional LIDAR and aerial drone survey data, and more from a wide variety of programs and entities to create usable 3D surfaces.
Key features include:
- Create Surface TIN Models from edited point clouds;
- Quickly import surface models and images from google maps, proposed design surfaces and merge to existing surface models.
- Calculate volumes directly from point clouds, surface to surface volumes, Display cut/fill volumes in properties window, display contours in point clouds and create volume reports;
- Overlay image data with surfaces, Insert 3D models from .OBJ and .SKP files; and
- Profile and section view for polylines and animation tools for drive along and fly over videos.