Carlson Survey Software is a versatile land surveying software that gives a full tool kit for surveyors thus providing the ability to work seamlessly between the office and the field.
Key features include:
- SurvNET tool for advanced network least square adjustment;
- Surface Commands for building surfaces, contouring, volumes and pad design.
- Profile tools that enables creation, editing, drawing and projecting profiles to 3D;
- Area/ Layout tools to allow for automatic sub-division of land parcels, size areas, LOT Network, offsets, intersections and cul de sacs; and
- Field to Finish tools to allow for inspection of all field-to-finish elements, see description source and re-draw based on descriptions edits.