Some of the key features include:
- Ability to publish a geospatial data through a wide variety of web services.
- Real-time and advanced GIS analysis over the web only possible with desktop GIS applications.
- Advanced caching functionality to improve performance when publishing large datasets. This can be done on both client-side and server side.
- Readily available and easily deployable Geospatial Portal for visualization and analysis of geospatial datasets.
- Ability to display and analyze 3D datasets over the web.
For more details, Download GeoMedia WebMap Brochure