This fifth-generation Ranger has a heritage that traces back to the first modern field computer for land surveyors. From the beginning, the Ranger has been designed to help you get every job done consistently, efficiently and right, choose Ranger 5 for what it can do for you. This hard working, Android-based survey field data collector is built to handle a full range of projects. Its five-inch screen and full keyboard enable surveyors to work quickly and efficiently, even while wearing gloves. Its lightweight but rugged construction and outstanding battery life make it reliable and easy to use, even in tough field conditions. Whether your day calls for precision field data collection or stakeout and layout, you can depend on the Ranger 5 to get the job done.
Key Features include:
- Ergonomic design, lighter weight and easy to grip means less onsite fatigue;
- IP65 & MIL-STD-810H rugged protects against shock, dust and water;
- Brightly lit, anti-glare 5″ landscape screen is easy to view in high gl are and low light conditions;
- Backlit international alphanumeric keypad with direction keys enables fast and efficient operation in tough conditions, even while wearing gloves;
- All day battery on a single charge, backed up by an optional removable battery helps you power through the day;
- USB-C for data transfer and fast charging;
- Android 10 operating system is Google Mobile Services (GMS) certified with Google apps built in, and access to endless Play store apps;
- One EMPOWER module bay provides expansion options for 2.4 GHz radio, sub-meter GNSS, Barcode and RFID;
- Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GNSS, worldwide WWAN, and a 13 MP rear facing camera, enabling efficient data collection, geo-tagged videos and images, and quick access the Internet to send and receive data;
- Fast and powerful 2.2 GHz processor with 4GB memory and 64 GB onboard storage; and
- Verizon & AT&T certified (US carriers).