Trimble’s, Spectra Geospatial®SP85 GNSS receiver combines decades of GNSS RTK technology with revolutionary new GNSS processing technology. The SP85 system is optimized for tracking and processing signals from all GNSS constellations in challenging environments. It features powerful capabilities making it an extremely versatile turnkey solution.
SP85 key features include:
- ‘7G’ ASIC with 600-GNSS channels;
- L-band satellite capable GNSS antenna for Trimble® RTX correction services;
- 3.5G cellular modem, Built-in WiFi communication, SMS and e-mail alerts;
- Anti-theft technology; and
- Backup RTK and RTK bridge technology.