The Spectra Geospatial® FOCUS® 50 is a robotic total station you can customize to fit your needs. Available in three models, with your choice of angular accuracy – 1″, 2″, 3″or 5″. All three models are also compatible with the FOCUS Data Collector, which attaches to work directly onboard. The FOCUS 50 features the smoothness of MagDrive™, the stability of SurePoint™, and the productivity of Autolock™.
- Magdrive, instrument drive system moves silently while it precisely and reliably turns to, and repeats angle measurements, including endless fine adjustment
- SurePoint technology eliminates the angular measurement errors associated with tripod movements, in real-time.
- Autolock automatically tracks and locks onto prisms to reduce errors related to manual aiming, and also reduces downtime by not having to re-point the instrument for every observation.
This high-performance Robotic Total Station is designed to be easy to learn and pairs perfectly with the suite of Spectra Geospatial Field Software options, including Origin, Layout Pro, and Survey Pro. The FOCUS 50 total station is available in three models, Autolock, Short Range Robotic, and Long Range Robotic.
- The Autolock Model uses the FOCUS Data Collector to work onboard, or a cabled connection to communicate with other data collectors.
- The Short Range Robotic Model uses Class 1 Bluetooth to communicate with data collectors.
- The Long Range Robotic Model uses the FOCUS Data Collector to work onboard or utilizes our proprietary 2.4 GHz radio to communicate with data collectors, including the FOCUS Data Collector in its robotic holder.
The FOCUS 50 Robotic Totals Station can be used with the Ranger 5, the Ranger 7, or a tablet. Powerful, easy to use, affordable, and tough, the FOCUS 50 delivers high performance and versatility for every way you work.
Key features include:
- Quick and precise measurements
- FOCUS 50 and Origin software are designed together to be easy to learn
- Optional onboard FOCUS Data Collector
- Silent MagDrive technology
- Available in 3 models: Autolock, Short Range Robotic, Long Range Robotic
- Available in 1“, 2“, 3“, and 5“angle accuracies
- Tracklight on all models
- PIN code security feature
- Supported by Global Spectra Geospatial Service