The FOCUS 6+ total stations offer a distance measurement accuracy of up to ± (2 + 2 ppm x D) mm and provide a Reflectorless measurement range of 500 meters (1,640 ft.). Additionally, the FOCUS 6+ Series include a coaxial laser pointer, Bluetooth connection to external data collectors, and support for USB memory sticks, an optional laser plummet plus onboard storage for 25,000 points.
Key features include:
- 2″ and 5″ angle accuracy;
- Accurate distances and stable angles;
- Up to 500 m (1,640 ft) reflectorless measurements;
- Tough and reliable;
- Intuitive on-board data collection software;
- All-weather construction;
- Configurable data displays;
- Easy input of codes;
- Two independent measurement keys;
- Hot swappable batteries; and
- Bluetooth communication to data collectors.