UltraCam Condor 4.1 is the ideal solution for best-in-class high-altitude and wide-area mapping without compromising data quality.
- The UltraCam Condor 4.1 boasts completely new electronics to manage the extensive amount of data collected by the CMOS sensors and still maintain outstanding image dynamic. New temperature-controlled lenses ensure imagery of exceptional sharpness, resolution, and contrast.
- Adaptive Motion Compensation (AMC) method has been employed to address motion blur caused by multi-directional camera movements during the flight.
- Through design updates, the UltraCam Condor 4.1 features a small form factor with an optimized camera head, extending aircraft options to even smaller planes. The ridged cylinder design enables precise installation to the mount.
- Condor 4.1 offers the highest rate of production possible to cover an area for ortho-imagery. The Condor’s fast frame rate enables operation of the camera in a jet or a fast turboprop aircraft and shoot with 85% overlap. The Condor is a perfect tool to combat traffic and weather challenges and capture excellent data on time.
- More information can be found here.