This camera boasts an ultra-large footprint of 450 Megapixels. It is the only digital photogrammetric aerial camera that features a user-exchangeable lens system, providing you with a “workhorse” sensor to serve all your airborne acquisition missions— a groundbreaking enhancement in digital photogrammetry.
- The UltraCam Eagle is the only sensor offering the possibility to capture 10 cm GSD at 5,000 m above the ground.
- Customers are achieving greater efficiency than ever before with the option of four lens kits at focal lengths of 80mm, 100mm, 120mm, and 210mm depending on the low or high flying altitude.
- The latest CCD technology using a pixel size of 4.0 µm leads to a larger footprint and more efficient flying.
- The signal-to-noise ratio has been minimized through custom imaging sensors.
- More information can be found here