2020 Training Schedule
AT OAKAR SERVICES, we know that training and capacity building are vital for every successful organization. We understand the challenges of keeping workforce skills and knowledge up to-date and we are aware that every organization has a unique group of individuals with a range of learning styles and educational needs. As a result, we offer a variety of training programs that cover topics related to GIS, GPS, Remote Sensing, Photogrammetry and Surveying.
|No.||Course Name||No. of Days||Date||Venue|
|2||GIS Programming Using Python||4||23rd - 27th March, 2020||Mombasa|
|3||GIS Data Modeling Using ERDAS Imagine Spatial Modeler||3||20th - 22nd April, 2020||Naivasha|
|4||Data Analytics with 3D perspective||3||4th - 6th May, 2020||Naivasha|
|5||GIS for Natural Resource Management||4||18th - 21st May, 2020||Kisumu|
|7||Building and Managing Relational Databases Using MySQL||3||22nd - 24th June, 2020||Mombasa|
- Classes run from Mon-Fri 9.00am – 5.00 pm.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided at the training venue
- All course materials consisting of a notebook, pens and training data used for the duration of the training will be provided.
- Students completing the training course will receive a certificate.
- Laptop with at least 8GB of RAM above 2.0 GHz Processor; Windows Operating System (OS) 64 bit is required.
- Hotel accommodation: Students are responsible for making arrangements for their accommodation for the duration of the training; however, they may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance on hotel booking and reservation.
- Transport: Transportation to the training site is the student’s responsibility. Students need to ensure that they attend the training sessions in time.
For inquiries and detailed information on theses training’s please contact email@example.com or give us a call on +254-20-2718321/2715276 or 0708-895644/0733-448255