2019 Training Schedule
AT OAKAR SERVICES, we know that training and capacity building are vital for every successful organization. We understand the challenges of keeping workforce skills and knowledge up to-date and we are aware that every organization has a unique group of individuals with a range of learning styles and educational needs. As a result, we offer a variety of training programs that cover topics related to GIS, GPS, Remote Sensing, Photogrammetry and Surveying.
|No.||Course Name||No. of Days||Amount (KSh)||Date||Venue|
|1||Digitizing and Setting up a Geodatabase||3||65,000||8th - 10th July, 2019||Naivasha|
|2||Land Use and Cover Change Modelling Using ERDAS Imagine||3||70,000||15th - 17th July 2019||Kisumu|
|3||Drone Data Processing||2||55,000||5th - 6th August 2019||Naivasha|
|4||Surveying Using GPS/GNSS/CORS||3||65,000||7th -9th August 2019||Naivasha|
|5||Surveying Using GPS/GNSS/CORS||3||70,000||2nd - 4th September 2019||Kisumu|
|6||GIS for Monitoring and Evaluation||4||80,000||9th - 12th September 2019.||Mombasa|
|7||Publishing and Dissemination of Geospatial Content||3||65,000||7th - 9th October 2019.||Naivasha|
|8||Digitizing and Setting up a Geodatabase||3||65,000||14th - 16th October 2019||Naivasha|
|9||Geo-intelligence Using SMART M.Apps||3||70,000||4th - 6th November 2019||Mombasa|
|10||Surveying Using GPS/GNSS/CORS||3||65,000||6th - 8th November 2019||Naivasha|
- Classes run from Mon-Fri 9.00am – 5.00 pm.
- Price is inclusive of 16% VAT
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided at the training venue
- All course materials consisting of a notebook, pens and training data used for the duration of the training will be provided.
- Students completing the training course will receive a certificate.
- Laptop with at least 4GB of RAM above 2.0 GHz Processor; Windows Operating System (OS) 64 bit is required.
- Hotel accommodation: Students are responsible for making arrangements for their accommodation for the duration of the training; however, they may contact email@example.com for any assistance on hotel booking and reservation.
- Transport: Transportation to the training site is the student’s responsibility. Students need to ensure that they attend the training sessions in time.
For inquiries and detailed information on theses training’s please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +254-20-2718321/2715276 or 0708-895644/0733-448255